Joseph au Cambodge

Les merveilleuses aventures de votre serviteur au pays des Khmers

12 March 2006

More about my marriage

Dear Friends,

I never expected anyone to believe the news of my marriage, I thought everyone would understand it was a joke.

But I did get angry messages saying: "I'm not talking to you anymore, you got married without telling me." Or friends writing to say Mazel Tov and who is she, what does she do in life, etc.

So let me state once and for all that I'm still "un coeur à prendre" (a bachelor in other words) and that the news were a hoax.

The girl you could see on the picture is my boss. (We got dressed only for the movie we were to play in and had the picture taken while waiting for the car to take us.) She's the author of a book I'm currently reading and which I recommend warmly: "Les ONG occidentales au Cambodge" in which she analyzes the NGOs which are present in Cambodia, their fundings, history, aims, means of actio, etc. It's well written and really interesting.

Sorry to those who thought at some point I could have got married without even mentioning it to them, thank you for the congratulations of others but you'll have to repeat hopefully some day!

Joseph in Cambodia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home