Joseph au Cambodge

Les merveilleuses aventures de votre serviteur au pays des Khmers

09 November 2006

Norodom Sihanouk's website

I plan to write a review about "L'immeuble Yacoubian" by Alaa El Aswany which I read while sunbathing in Sihanoukville. The novel is indeed very good. But I don't know yet what to write...

Before I get to that - God willing, as Alaa El Aswany or any faithful monotheist would write - let me invite you to visit the web site of His Majesty Norodom Sihanouk.

You will find that the King-Father uses the web as a communication tool just like anyone... Only the stakes are higher, because the question is about setting the record straight...

I'll let you judge the contents and the person but I would like to recommend reading some of the letters Sihanouk receives, this one is a model if you ever need to write compliments to a king in a good French (the second part though is interesting with regard to our project), this one is also worth a glimpse.

And don't miss the menu of Wednesday, October 18th's lunch, I would have flown to Beijing had I been invited ;-)

Love life and live for love.

Joseph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home