Joseph au Cambodge

Les merveilleuses aventures de votre serviteur au pays des Khmers

08 September 2006

Last Friday in Phnom Penh in the year 5766

On Wednesday, I'm flying to what I may call home, Paris. So this Sabbath will be the last of 5766 I spend here, I will be with my parents for next Sabbath and the Hagim!

I'm coming back to Phnom Penh on October 16-17th for three months to continue working on the IT of the Audiovisual Resource Center which will be officially named "Bophana" soon. It's a reference to several things, among others to Rithy Panh's movie "Bophana, une tragédie cambodgienne".

Wishing all my readers who celebrate the Jewish New Year a happy and healthy New Year 5767, to all indiscriminately my warmest thanks for reading part or all of 8-months' worth of trivia, anecdotes and thoughts from Cambodia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home