Joseph au Cambodge

Les merveilleuses aventures de votre serviteur au pays des Khmers

26 December 2006

A few images of Phnom Penh

I would like to offer you a few pictures I took last week in Phnom Penh. They show a few buildings which have struck me. The four pictures were selected by Maxence, I thank him.

This building strikes me because it is modern but in a style I've never seen elsewhere in the city. I pass it every day on Street 63, also known as the Sweet Cucumber Street. Downstairs is a small restaurant and a "telephone booth".

The three other pictures are three views of the same block, a former police compound: a building under demolition, recent buildings in the background (including the Soriya supermarket, with the dome) and a small house which is also part of the compound.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home