Joseph au Cambodge

Les merveilleuses aventures de votre serviteur au pays des Khmers

04 December 2006

Inauguration Cermony

Dear Friends,

Today we are inaugurating the Audiovisual Resource Center. But when I say we, many of my readers know that one person is missing, and she is dearly missed, particularly on this day.

I've been working on this project for almost a year and work during the last weeks has been quite demanding. We are both proud, sad, tired and joyful today.

In the traditional Jewish wedding ceremony, a glass is broken, symbolizing the fact that no joy is flawless. This morning I actually broke a glass by accident: undoubtedly an "acte manqué".

I hope I will be able to rest, physically and emotionnally in the coming weeks, and hopefully come home some time in January or February.

Yours,

Joseph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home